We Guarantee Results!
- No Equity?
- Behind on Payments?
- Facing Foreclosure?
- Would You Like to Short Sale Your Home for Less Than You Owe the Bank?
- Sell Quickly & Hassel-Free?
Our Short Sale Specialists will complete your Orlando Short Sale with no IRS lien, Deficiency Judgment or Promissory Note against you… GUARANTEED!
Cash Back To Sellers
Through various “Cash For Keys” type programs that are available such as HAFA and others, our skilled Short Sale Negotiators work hard to get our clients cash back . We’ve been able to get our clients anywhere from $3.000.00 to $20,000.00 back at closing depending upon what programs we were able to qualify them for. We will then work with you to fix your credit.
Why do sellers hire “Orlando Realty Consultants” over the competition? Simple… They make more money!
What’s a Short Sale? A Short sale is a pre-foreclosure arrangement between a homeowner and their lender, where the lender will allow the owner to sell a property for less than the amount of the current mortgage balance because the property is no longer worth what it once was.
By completing a short sale using a short sale agent, homeowners can walk away from their properties without having a foreclosure reported on their credit – all while having their mortgage debt completely forgiven by the lender. Lender
Do you currently owe more on your property than what it’s worth?
You may be able to walk away from your property without having a foreclosure on your record, and without owing the bank anything. You can relieve yourself of the bad investment, the stress, and the burden. Consult a highly experienced short sale realtor to discuss a game plan that will meet your needs.
The most common reasons you should consider our Orlando Short Sale Expert Services:
- Absolutely No Cost to You. Homeowners have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
- You owe more money on your house than it’s worth
- Your payments have drastically gone up because of an adjustable rate mortgage
- You lost your job or are experiencing some other type of financial hardship
- You want to avoid the devastation of having a foreclosure on your credit for the next 10 years
- You need to get out of a bad investment and move on with your life
What are the Benefits to the Seller of doing a Short Sale with our company?
- This is a FREE service. The seller has nothing to lose and everything to gain.
- We eliminate the seller’s debt with no Deficiency Judgment or Promissory note against the seller GUARANTEED!
- The seller can remain in the house during the process without making payments
- Closing costs and realtor commissions are paid for by the lender
- We can get the seller $3,000.00 cash back through HAFA if they qualify and sometimes even up to $20,000.00 through some programs.
- We specialize in Orlando Short Sales and our team of highly experienced Orlando Realtors and certified professionals are at your service.
Why would my Bank agree to a Short Sale?
Banks are in the money business not the foreclosed real estate business. Taking a homeowner through the foreclosure process can take a long time and is expensive. Also, banks know that even if they do take the house to foreclosure that if it does sell the will still be taking a loss. Most lenders realize… why not do a short sale and save all that time and money?
Need short sale help?
Contact us for a free consultation to see if you qualify for a Short Sale.