Hello and Welcome to the Top Orlando Realtor podcast , if you’ve been here before, we are happy to have you back
I’m your host John Conde with ORC and today we’ll be talking about how real estate agents get paid on a traditional real estate transaction.
How Orlando Real Estate Agents Get Paid
- Real estate agents aren’t like other professionals who bill for their time hourly, or present an invoice at the end of a project. If a Realtor don’t produce, they don’t get paid.
- Realtors should never charge an upfront fee.
- Real estate commission is based on the sale price of home.
- Everything in real estate is negotiable… including realtors commissions.
- Commission usually get paid by the seller.
- Orlando short sale transactions are different than traditional transactions
Thanks for listening!