A Short sale is a pre-foreclosure arrangement between a homeowner and their lender, where the lender will allow the owner to sell a property for less than the amount of the current mortgage balance because the property is no longer worth what it once was. By completing a short sale, homeowners can walk away from their properties without having a foreclosure reported on their credit – all while having their mortgage debt completely forgiven by the lender.
We’ll get your Orlando Short Sale done with no IRS liens, Deficiency Judgments, or Promissory Notes against you… GUARANTEED!
Do you currently owe more on your property than what it’s worth?
You may be able to walk away from your property without having a foreclosure on your record, and without owing the bank anything. You can relieve yourself of the bad investment, the stress, and the burden.
The most common reasons you should consider our Orlando Short Sale Services:
1. Absolutely No Cost to You. Homeowners have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
2. You owe more money on your house than it’s worth
3. Your payments have drastically gone up because of an adjustable-rate mortgage
4. You lost your job or are experiencing some other type of financial hardship
5. You want to avoid the devastation of having a foreclosure on your credit for the next
6. You need to get out of a bad investment and move on with your life
What are the Benefits to the Seller of doing a Short Sale with our company?
1. This is a FREE service. The seller has nothing to lose and everything to gain.
2. We eliminate the seller’s debt with no Deficiency Judgment or Promissory note against the seller GUARANTEED!
3. The seller can remain in the house during the process without making payments
4. Closing costs and realtor commissions are paid for by the lender
5. We can get the seller $3,000.00 cashback through HAFA if they qualify and sometimes even up to $20,000.00 through some programs.
6. We specialize in Orlando Short Sales and our team of highly experienced and certified professionals are at your service.
Why would my bank agree to a Short Sale?
Banks are in the money business not the foreclosed real estate business. Taking a homeowner through the foreclosure process can take a long time and is expensive. Also, banks know that even if they do take the house to foreclosure if it does sell they will still be taking a loss. Most lenders realize… why not do a short sale and save all that time and money?
Contact us for a free consultation to see if you qualify for a Short Sale.
"*" indicates required fields