Hello and Welcome to the Top Orlando Realtors podcast, where we answer questions from consumers and talk about all things real estate.
I’m your host John Conde and I hope everyone is doing well. On today’s episode I’ll be discussing how Orlando real estate agents get paid in a short sale scenario which is different from a traditional listing. Here are some highlights from today’s show.
How Does The Realtor Get Paid When It’s An Orlando Short Sale?
- Realtors are not allowed to charge an upfront fee to do your short sale
- Typically, short sale candidates are up side down on their mortgage
- The short sale lender ends up paying the realtor commissions
- Sellers can get thousands back in relocation assistance from the lender
- A short sale on your home should be recorded as a full payoff.
- Hire an Orlando short sale expert to ensure you have the best chance at short selling your home.